Friday, September 19, 2014

Zero time!!

I am sorry...I have no time!

We had a crazy day. Involving driving to this sweet rope bridge, which I will send pictures of next week...with a member family that I love dearly. And then stopping lots of other cool places. AND THEN we got a flat tire! It felt like a family trip. All parts included - flat tire and all. 

It has been a great week! It is interesting having 6 missionaries in Tokushima...and having 4 Elders is a totally different vibe. But, everyone is really excited. The members are doing everything they can to keep the new elders busy, which is impressive. We have a ward full of great member missionaries! Because opening a new area is probably the hardest thing ever....you wouldn't know anyone. Or how to get around. Pray for all those missionaries opening areas. :) 

Basically, it was a great week! I ate lots of Japanese food. Talked to lots of Japanese people. Learned new Japanese words. Testified of Jesus Christ. Loved being a missionary. Said lots of prayers. Talked a lot with Payne Shimai. OH SLASH, LAST PREPARATION DAY WE RAN TO AN INVESTIGATORS HOUSE! And it was the best thing ever. She was so surprised. And I miss running. 

All in the life of a missionary. I love this work. I love Japan. It is starting to cool down, and autumn is coming. And I am in the most beautiful place on the planet for it!

I love you all!
Grundvig Shimai

In celebration of Ariana's year mark out on a mission!  Here are a few pictures from Sept. 2013-Sept. 2014!  Thanks for all of your love and support!  (Ariana's Mom)
The Big day!  Sept. 18th, 2013

Halloween, our own kind of fun in the MTC (With Violette Shimai and Daniels Shimai)

My Mission Bike!

Baptism of Rebecca

First Christmas in the Mission, with Dean Shimai

January Festival

One of my favorite parts of the mission! Out meeting people!  

With Cain Shimai in Osaka

Hiking with Palmer Shimai in Tokushima


With Payne Shimai in Tokushima

I just love this place! 

No comments:

Post a Comment