Wednesday, September 24, 2014

One Year!

Hello Everyone!!!

I AM SORRY. 
Because this week I also have no time again.

Did you know that when you have a companion returning home to America...suddenly the entire world wants to hang out with you?

I would like to think that it is just because everyone loves us a lot...and we have been here for 3 transfers together so we know everyone really well...but that might not be the case. 

We've seen some amazing miracles recently. This week was awesome. Including helping a drunk lady return home on the side of the street, seeing a less active return back to church, teaching some truly heart wrenching, but powerfully amazing lessons...and really, really learning how to study my scriptures. (Everyone should read Moroni 7. I currently love it a lot). I feel like I have finally figured out how to study...and I have been on my mission for a year. I guess I will be saying that for the rest of my life.

But, I love you all!

And I will send some pictures next week.

Love,
Grundvig Shimai


P.S. I have officially been on my mission for a year! Which I will write some more reflections on next week. But, this time has FLOWN by. I have no doubt that this last third will be even faster, but, this times results in reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment