Thursday, March 27, 2014

Transfer Calls

We got transfer calls this morning....

....I don't know how often it is that sister missionaries spend their first six months in their first area...but I am staying in Higashi Osaka for another transfer!! Cain Shimai and I are staying together, which is wonderful because she is an AMAZING missionary and I am so lucky to be her companion. 

The next transfer here is going to be great, the Osaka stake has so many activities planned for missionaries and their investigators that I am excited to be a part of. And I will get to be here for Sotaikai!  General Conference

At Osaka Castle
Being labeled a Christian in Japan is not the most popular idea ever and the family of the girl that we are teaching does not want her to be baptized. However, they are fine with her going to church and continuing to meet with us, which is wonderful, so we will keep teaching her and pray for a miracle! If the Lord can help us find one in a million, he can certainly soften the hearts of the parents of that one in a million!  She still has a strong desire to develop a relationship with God and I know that as she shows her faith, the Lord will open a way for her to receive the desires of her heart. 

I love it.

Osaka District


Osaka Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment